Cacao Magazine: Issue Two
Free shipping on every New Zealand order over $20
Welcome to Issue Two of Cacao Magazine, the first international print magazine fully dedicated to craft chocolate. This magazine is brought to you by the amazing chocolate makers, bloggers, farmers, writers, illustrators and enthusiasts all over the world who make up this fascinating, delicious and up and coming industry.
In Issue TWO:
- An introduction to terroir by Lilla (Little Beetle Chocolates)
- The fight to preserve heirloom cacao with Eric Gilbert
- Interview by Sarit Henig with award-winning chocolatier Paul A. Young
- Issue two’s feature country: Thailand – past, present, future with Max Gandy (Dame Cacao)
- Tasting with colour with Hazel Lee
- Meet the Maker: Kad Kokoa
- Megan Giller’s experience of judging the International Chocolate Awards
- How to pair chocolate and craft beer like an expert with David Nilsen
- The latest chocolate trends with Sharon Terenzi (The Chocolate Journalist)
- Delicious chocolate recipes, and so much more!